Monday, November 12, 2012

Emmanuelle





Ahh, Vogue Paris editor, Emmanuelle Alt  -  so stylish with her bare face and tomboy-meets-heels sexy elegance. She definitely embraces the bold and daring, but in a totally simple and paired down manner (but of course).  Balance, balance, balance.  The names in her family of four: 

Emmanuelle + Franck

Antonin 

Francoise


Do you know their full names? I'm so curious!   Do you think her name well suits her?  Do you think her aesthetic  influenced the names of her children - a consistency there?  This kind of challenging to judge from an American frame of reference, but fun, none the less.


1 comment:

  1. I do think her name fits her - she looks like an Emmanuelle. I like her husband's name and Antonin are nice. I can never decide how much I like Francoise (fran swahz, right?), perhaps because I like Frances a lot and this is close, but different, which might annoy me in this case. I'm sure it wouldn't if I were French, of course.

    ReplyDelete