Friday, June 22, 2012

Cheryl Cambras + ERMIE





I'm pretty eager to see the newest ERMIE collection in it's entirety, and I'm really loving the bags Cheryl Cambras is doing for it. She named them after goddesses from Celtic mythology. Pop on over to Jennifer's to hear why Cheryl chose these stunning names. 

Edain (such and interesting name, and one is in lovely name, Indigo)

Anu (boy do I love this name! and I think this bag is my favorite, too.)

Rhiannon

I must say, I'm tempted to go digging for some more Celtic mythological treasures.  Do you know of any? 

images by Kate Miss

4 comments:

  1. I do like GrĂ¡inne, the name of a lass from Irish mythology.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh pretty, Lou!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the kind write-up! So happy you like the names.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You bet, Cheryl! Your bags are really special. Congratulations on such a beautiful collection!

      Delete